Wednesday, November 19, 2014

My Girlfriend's new BFF

 
I made this cap for Courtney at the Haven. If you haven't been to www.RachelsHaven.com
then I suggest you check it out. Trust me, it truly is a Haven. A place where we can share the things we normally couldn't anywhere else. The people there are not only wonderful but I consider them friends. In fact my own blog would still be in limbo right now if it wasn't a friend from the haven, Dawn.
There is so much more then just simple capping. There are places with information for those who maybe looking to transition. People there who have made that decision and can give you advice. There are message boards there for just about anything from, fashion, cross dressing to anything under the sun.
 
Okay, I guess that's enough for now. I hope you are all happy and healthy, I hope you enjoyed this cap.
 
xoxoxo Katie Mills
 

No comments:

Post a Comment