Thursday, November 13, 2014

better to explain

Last night I talked with a good friend from the haven. She told me that I should put more information as to how the donations will be used. Also she made a valid point that most people wouldn't want to donate because of fear of being identified. Both very good points and completely understandable.

So I feel I should explain my situation better before I continue. I am sick, plain and simple. And unfortunately I lost my job. I am using all and every resource I have to stay afloat. And at times its trying. Believe me, I am not trying to make a sad story for you. The donations will go to help me through a tough time. So the donations will be used by me for myself and my family.
At first I thought about making a paid membership site and making short films and such. But I enjoy capping and doing it for free. Compounded, making a site takes money and I unfortunately hit the end of my rope. So talking to another friend, she told me about a fundraiser site. I looked into it and am happy to say its safe and easy.

It is completely discrete and no one sees your information. It is safe to use and your donations go directly to me. I promise that no one gets your identity or your information. I don't get to see it either. Just a donation!

I appreciate you all for reading this, and if you find it to hard to do or afraid to put yourself out there I completely understand. And if you are on hard times as well then I hope it gets better for you.

I hope you are all healthy and happy.

xoxoxo Katie
http://www.gofundme.com/h2ds1o

No comments:

Post a Comment