Monday, March 2, 2015

Just a small update

 










Hey everyone, just little old me. I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who bought my books. Its a learning curve because other then capping I've never wrote a thing. But I've been working on a third book. Its longer with many more transformations. And it definitely won't be as vanilla as Becoming Victoria.

This next book is centered around revenge and humiliation. And his humiliation is drawn out making him do things he really rather wouldn't. I am having fun writing it so when it comes out I hope you all enjoy it. :)

It funny, now that my stories have been published it still feels weird to call myself a writer. But everytime I create a new story I'm finding that I love doing it. I still have much to learn and believe me I'm learning everyday.

So I hope you are all happy and healthy.

xoxoxo Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment