Sunday, March 1, 2015

But Baby, its still me in here.

 
Loved this picture, its one of those pics that the cap can practically write itself. And she is pretty too. Who wouldn't love to be Tammy? I know I sure wouldn't mind.
 
So a little topic question. If this cap was about you, what would you tell your girlfriend when she returned home from wherever she was.
 
I'll start it out and you finish it in the comments below.
 
Tammy's heart pounded as she heard her girlfriends keys giggling in the front lock. She stood shakily in her girlfriends heels while holding onto the kitchen table as the door opened and the two girls eyes met......
 
Okay, lets see how you end it. She could recognize Tammy's picture from her pantyhose package or freak out cause some strange girl is in the house. Whatever you can come up with. Just have fun with it. Remember, Jim is now stuck as Tammy. No turning back.
 
I hope you are all healthy and happy. Check out my new book if you can.
 
 
xoxoxo Katie Mills
 
 

4 comments:

  1. As Tammy heard the door unlock, and watched as the knob turned, the world slowed down. Clarity entered her mind as she knew she could love his former girlfriend as well and even moreso than as his old male self. They were now a perfect match and Tammy would do her best to make her forget Jim. They would share clothes, shoes and perhaps an occasional lover, But in the end they would have each other. Forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betsy let the apartment door swing wide, standing stock-still in the frame as her brain processed the image before her. For her part, Tammy did her best to steady her voice before quietly asking, "So...what do you think?"

    Slowly, Betsy stepped up to her former boyfriend, examining Tammy's newly-created curves before setting her purse down on the table. Suddenly, she grinned, planted her hands on Tammy's shoulders while looking DOWN at her -- a first for the couple -- and doing nothing to disguise the elation in her voice.

    "I think that you turned out even cuter than me, and I think I'm a little jealous, but I also think that I'll get over it as long as you're mine."

    Tammy could've burst into joyous tears as the couple hugged each other tightly. "I didn't know how you'd take it -- we won't be 'normal' anymore, you know."

    "Yeah, well, 'normal' is overrated. That said, we should probably clean up a bit before dinner tonight, and from the looks of things, we're BOTH going to need some new hose before we go out. I was kinda--"

    "--planning on wearing these, of course. I'm so sorry."

    Betsy smirked. "You'd better not be, because it's totally too late for that now. C'mon, you -- let's get girly."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Hailey, that was awesome, sexy and heart warming all wrapped up into one. Great finish babe. :)

      xoxoxo Katie

      Delete