Monday, December 8, 2014

Silky Silhouettes proudly presents "Lacy"

 
Get your new Silky Silhouettes today and let the shiny, smooth, sexy, nylons transform you into someone you always wished to be.
 
Hello all, I made this one for Lacy because she really enjoyed the "Silky Silhouettes" caps I made.
Now, I want to know if this product really existed, would you try these on. Remember, the "Caution" warns men not to wear them because you will become stuck as the woman on the package. How would you explain this to the ones you know?
 
I know how I would do it. I'd go as a woman for Halloween and then, "OH NO, I ACCIDENTALLY USED SILKY SILHOUETTES. IM STUCK NOW"
I think that would be funny and it would work. I could actually can see myself explaining this to my family over the holidays after Halloween and dressed much like the woman in this cap.
 
" I know I'm dressed ultra feminine, its the nano bots. They changed my personality."
 
I hope you enjoyed this caption and I'm sure this won't be the last Silky Silhouettes you'll see.
I also hope you're all happy and healthy.
 
xoxoxo Katie Mills
 


2 comments:

  1. The product sells itself. Sexy, silky pantyhose feel so good against your legs and thighs. I will take another pair any day.

    Lacy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I'm so glad you liked it Lacy. The best part about these pantyhose are you only need one pair and once you use them there is no turning back. :)

      xoxoxo Katie

      Delete