Sunday, December 9, 2012

I have added a few more features to My blog, I put a place where you can become a follower. If you likw hat you see, please follow my blog.  And I put a poll which I will be doing a new poll every week. It will give me an idea of what you are into.

I took down "I'm so Emo" for the moment. It appears my brain was thinking of two different names at the same time. I will repost it once its fixed.

I am glad that people are looking at my work, once again I know I am not the best capper out here. Thats why I put up a area where you can see the blogs I follow. They are very good and I believe you will enjoy them.

I have some good pieces coming out soon, I found alot of images that are really sexy as well as fun. I can't wait to work on them.

Once again thank you for visiting my blog
Yours truley, Katie Mills

No comments:

Post a Comment