Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Kc's devious plan

 
I have to apologize. I do not always check my Gmail account for new mail. Anyone who has tried to get in touch with me through Gmail probably has figured this out already. Your best way to get in touch with me is here. Even if you just leave a comment to tell me you sent me a message to my Gmail. Lol!
 
With that being said, I was looking through my Gmail account the other day after Elise told me she emailed me her spin to one of my caps. While glancing through my email I found one from someone named KC. The message was a little vague, it basically said " Hey Katie can you make me into a cap. My name is KC." It really had no preferences to the beginning name to ending name. No age or how they wanted to be transformed. So I decided to give it my best shot with this cap.
 
Kc, if you are out there, I hope that you enjoyed this cap. Leave a message in the comments if you are comfortable doing so.
 
On another note, I think once a week I will have a sign up where you can comment me here and I'll cap you. Just leave the first name you wish to start with. (Doesn't have to be your actual first name if you do not want it to be.) What type of transformation you prefer, (Sci FI, magic, wish, revenge, cross dressing etc.)
And I'll turn you into a cap on the blog. If you're from the Haven I'll add it to your folder as well. These caps will be a gift. Which means there will be no cap back needed.
 
I'll post it sometime over this week or weekend. I hope this will make it easier for people who want me to cap them.
Thanks all!
 
xoxoxo Katie Mills

No comments:

Post a Comment