Saturday, March 2, 2013

It has recently come to my attention that I had settings for comments set to registered users only. I am sorry I had not known that I had an option until a few days ago. A new friend informed me that she couldn't leave messages as a anonymous person. I am happy to let everyone know that you now can leave a message if you would like without providing a name and such. I think maybe I will get a few more comments now. Thank you all and again I am sorry for the restriction, I had no idea it was there.

xoxoxo Katie

5 comments:

  1. Your right, a few more comments will appear, from me at least anyway.. :) Good caps :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really am sorry. f I had known that there was a setting for this I would have changed it a long time ago. But all is right now. I will be posting again soon.

      xoxoxo Katie

      Delete
  2. You are a wonderful addition to the community. Please keep up the excellent work.

    (And, if it's not an imposition, would you pass along to your friend Hailey as well? She also is not set up for anonymous responses.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes I will let her know. She has a wonderful way of writing a caption. I am sure she didn't know as well.

      xoxoxo Katie

      Delete
  3. Thank you, for making this possible,
    Helena

    ReplyDelete