Monday, June 8, 2015

You know me too well

 
Made this cap for Elise. I have to say that when I saw Cindy Crawford in her folder at the Haven it got me very excited. I absolutely love Cindy Crawford! Especially because she was really popular during the 80's and 90's. And in case you haven't noticed, I have a bit of a nylon/tights/pantyhose/stocking/lycra/spandex fetish. And Cindy had amazing legs (and amazing everything else too). I actually looked for a good photo where she was wearing nylons but they just couldn't fit my story I had in my head. And if you know Elise like I do, she also has the same admiration as I do for leg wear. She also likes a nice romantic cap as well so my next caption that I already owe her will be more centered around hosiery and a little romance.
But I am still glowing with excitement over using Miss Crawford in a caption. I hope you all enjoy it as well.
I hope you're all happy and healthy.
 
xoxoxo Katie Mills

No comments:

Post a Comment