Saturday, May 11, 2013

Worth the fight

 
This is a quick one for a new friend Cori. I hope she likes it, the video is what I feel in my mind what would happen a few weeks or months after she transformed Cory to Mellisa. Mellisa is still Cory, Cory is still intact with all his thoughts and memories. He just has the body of a goddess now. So after a little while to adjust and get over his anger of being changed. After many months of experimenting in the bathroom and behind closed doors. Finding she doesn't just like being a woman, she down right loves it. Mellisa then begins too look at her old flame with the same eye's Cory used too.

One night after a few too many drinks, Melissa and Lindsey get dropped off. All night Melissa was rubbing her foot up and down Lindsey's smooth leg and getting her more and more hot. As soon as they are out of the car and the ride leaves them in the background. The sexual tension between the two soon to be new lovers erupts.

I think this is a perfect ending to a great scenario. What do you all think? I would also like to know if you were to be transformed into a sexy woman. Would you like to follow the ladies around and try to convert them or would it be the men you would like to experience? Or both, tell me all about it and give me details.
That should be a steamy enough conversation for awhile.

xoxoxo Katie

3 comments:

  1. most excellent Katie. i look almost like a Katy Perry type (which is always a good thing). thank you for the lovely addition. i am and always will be a big fan of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this incredibly gorgeous video! I couldn't help but imagine myself as the bruntte, living out one of my sexiest fantasies. And I almost made it through the entire video before i made a mess in my panties!!

    Not to sound too greedy, but I'd want to try it all. Making love to a soft, silky smooth woman; fucking and sucking hot, hard, huge erections; doing both at once.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just dropping by to see how you are doing. Hope all is well with you! I would like to think that you and Hayley are just on an extended shopping trip for the best heels and hose that money could buy! Stop by and say hi at some point soon!!

    ReplyDelete