Friday, October 31, 2014

My name is Melissa



I made this cap for Cori at the Haven. Cori has been visiting my blog since almost the beginning. She has always given me great input on my work and now has a folder at the haven.. Cori likes pantyhose/tights. She also likes to be stuck with her old memory totally intact. Preferably trying to say his old male name but only being able to say his new female name. I always liked that too. :)
hope you all enjoy.. I also want to thank Dawn from the Haven again. Without her I'd just be reading caps and not making them. She is a true friend. Thank you Dawn...

xoxoxo Katie Mills
p.s.
If any of you have something you'd like to see or be put into a cap, please comment. I'd be happy to take a crack at it. So confess to me your dirty little secrets. I promise it can be fun.
;)

3 comments:

  1. I don't see the second caption sweetie!

    Also, I'm running a cute little "Trick or Treat" over at my blog, so drop in before 8 PM (or perhaps midnight PST and possibly get yourself a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if I made it in time. I hope so. Happy Halloween Dee!

    xoxoxo Katie Mills

    ReplyDelete