Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Waiting for tomorrow

 
Hello everyone, I hope you are doing fine. This is my first original post in a few weeks. Sorry, I just needed a little break. Anyway, I decided to not give myself a number or a goal on how many caps I should make. If I'm in the mood you may get a few captions in one week. If I'm not in the mood of busy than you may get one or none. Lol! I think the quality of my captions are better when they do not seemed forced.
 
So anyway, I made this caption for Kaitlyn over at the haven. I'm sure she needs no introductions but in case you have been hiding under a rock when you visit this community her blog is called Kaity's Fantabulous Captions
 
She has made me some interesting and sexy captions in the past few weeks so I'm just trying to repay the favor. I hope you enjoy it and if you have a little extra jingle in your pocket, check out my books on Amazon here.
 
I hope you're all healthy and happy!
 
xoxoxo Katie Mills

1 comment:

  1. que tesão, tirei a minha cueca, nuzão aqui, adoraria chupar inteirinha e socar essa pica que ficou muito duro aqui, muito gostosa, beijos ....

    ReplyDelete